





So, I am finally married to Matt and we are loving the married life! I have so much fun with him. He is already such an amazing husband. Yesterday he made me dinner, did the laundry, washed dishes and vacuumed before I got home from work. He is so stinkin cute! Our Wedding day was perfect. It went by extremely fast. I can't believe it already came and went. My photographer hasn't given me pictures yet, but when she does, I will be sure to post some. I also need to post pictures from our honeymoon. We got back from Cancun on Friday. The water is so pretty and it is the season when the turtles come ashore and lay their eggs. That was such a neat thing to watch. I will post some pics from my bridals that my photographer took, I didn't want to post any before the wedding day, but now I can. Anyways I am so happy and just living on cloud nine right about now!:)

5 comments:
You are so gorgeous!!!!!!! Congratulations on the wedding, sorry we weren't able to make it down. Love Ya Trish
Sarah you are so beautiful! I am so excited for you and Matt. You two have been together for longer than most of us have even known our husbands! And now you have your perfect wedding and i am bursting with happiness for you. truely truely i wish the best for you guys, you deserve it. you have always been such a great example to me. From the first time i heard your crazy laugh in 7th grade and all the way through school i've admired your self confidence and your inviting spirit. And the first time you introduced me to Matt i could tell that you two shared a love that i wasn't even capable of feeling at the time. you two are special. sarah, i will always look up to you, and i loved every minute i spent with you.
yay! You are married... and your wedding was so much fun! I'm glad you had a good time in Cancun despite your hotel room. I hope you and Matt enjoy the married life. I can tell ya that it truly is a blessing to know you will spend the rest of your life with your best friend! Congrats girl... you looked beautiful!
Sarah! You are so dang cute! Oh my hannah, just beautiful! Congrats on getting married! Your bridals are just gorgeous! I just wanted to say hi, I got excited when I saw that you have a blog =)
SARAH!! I love your bridal pictures. you look gorgeous!!! I found your blog through Sarah's! How are you? congrats on the marriage!
Kristi
Post a Comment