Thursday, July 31, 2008

My thoughts for the day...

I have a lot on my mind right now, as I prepare for my wedding and future with my bestfriend, Matthew, we are so excited! I can not even explain how much I love him. Last night at our apartment we played TigerWoods on his X Box. It was only my second time playing and I was beating Matt. Matt and I are both really competitive when it comes to sports, games etc. So anyways, Matt was getting upset that I was winning and he tells me, "I am only letting you win" but then when he took the lead he was all boastful about how well he was playing and how I needed to take lessons. Funny thing he ended up winning by 1, after the game he told me that he copied my moves. I thought it was fun and I enjoy hanging out and spending time with him. After we were done playing the game, Matt and I folded our laundry and I headed back to my parents house so I could go to bed. I was really tired yesterday and my mom had cleaned my room, organized my centerpieces. I love my mom. She always knows when I need a little extra help.

I took my bridal pictures on Tuesday at International Peace Gardens. My photographer is so nice. She takes the cutest pictures too. Her husband and beautiful baby boy came along with her. They work together and they both are really nice people. I hope they turn out good. I guess I will have to see. We only have 8 days or 7 days depending on how you look at it. My mom and dad came with me to get my bridals taken, and my mom and dad both cried when we were leaving the house. Nothing dramatic, just a little tear drop. It made me realize how lucky I am to have such wonderful parents. I can't believe how long they have been married. It is rare to find people married for 43+ years. I hope that Matt and I reach many many years like both our parents.

I had lunch with Mrs. Coon, my AP English teacher from high school, at the Desert Edge at Trolley Square on Monday. It was so nice to see her, since I miss her like crazy. I always think of her. She is one of those teachers that you always remember. I suppose that is why she became a teacher to reach out and inspire others. I hope she knows that she has touched many life's and will always have an impact on them. We talked and talked...both of us can talk:) I had such a nice time with her. Plus the food was excellent. I had never eaten there before, and the fruit was fresh and the avocado was very tasty. After I had lunch with Mrs. Coon, I went to pick up my dress at David's Bridal. I am so happy that our wedding is so close. I can't wait until that day, and I am very excited about our honeymoon. I can't wait to be on the beach in Mexico.

1 comment:

alex-and-laura said...

Hey Sarah, I saw your blog through my sister's. Just wanted to say hi. Good luck with all the wedding stuff, that is so exciting! Marriage is the best. Love you, Laura