Here is a pic of the delicious turkey prepared by my dad.

The U of U BYU game was so fun. Every year Matt and I watch it with our clothes friends. We love to chill with everyone. We get all hyped up. Here are a few pics from that day. Good thing the Utes won:) Yah! After the game we decided to go cosmic bowling. Boy do I need some practice.
Pic of the guys at the bowling alley and me and my honey.
We also went to This is the Place Heritage Park, while my nephew and some friends and family were intown. My nephew and Brenlee were in love with the train rides and with Santa. We had fun, and made little countdown to X-mas bags. Here is some pics of the two love birds...they are the cutest example of puppy love.



Pic of the guys at the bowling alley and me and my honey.
We also went to This is the Place Heritage Park, while my nephew and some friends and family were intown. My nephew and Brenlee were in love with the train rides and with Santa. We had fun, and made little countdown to X-mas bags. Here is some pics of the two love birds...they are the cutest example of puppy love.




2 comments:
Okay girl, I went back and read all of your posts! I love your new car and your new puppy has gotten SOOO big. It was good to see you the other day, we need to get together more often!!
you guys are so cute. I miss being around you and you contagous laughter.
Post a Comment